Health Tip: Exercise for Teens
You don't have to hit the gym
(HealthDay News) - A daily trip to the gym isn't a popular pastime for some teens. So the Nemours Foundation offers these ideas for fun and different ways for teens to get exercise:
- Go for a walk with friends, ride a bike, or take the dog for a walk.
- Clean your room, mow the lawn with a push mower, or wash the car.
- Play video games that force you to move around.
- Turn on the music, close the door, and dance in your room to your favorite songs.
- Try a new sport or a new type of exercise -- and get a friend to try it with you.
Copyright © 2008 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.