Health Tip: Suggestions for Healthy Skin
Help nourish and protect it
(HealthDay News) - It's never too late to begin a regimen to preserve one of your body's most important organs -- your skin.
Here are some suggestions, courtesy of the Cleveland Clinic Health System:
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Wash your skin daily, using a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water.
- If you wear makeup, be sure to remove it carefully each day by thoroughly washing your face.
- Always wear sunscreen when you go outside -- even when it's cloudy and during winter months.
- If you have problems with your skin, see a dermatologist.
- Take care of special needs, such as acne, dry skin or aging skin.
Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.