Health Tip: Early Signs of Pregnancy
But they differ from woman to woman
(HealthDay News) -- While morning sickness and a missed period are classic signs that a woman may be pregnant, there are others.
While symptoms differ from woman to woman, here are additional early signs of possible pregnancy, courtesy of the American Pregnancy Association:
- Spotting, cramping or a period that is shorter and lighter than usual.
- Swelling or tenderness of the breasts, and a darkening of the skin around the nipples.
- Lower back pain and headaches.
- Frequent need to urinate.
- Strong cravings for certain foods.
Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.