(HealthDay News) -- A key way to handle stress is not to avoid life's challenges, but to deal with them head-on, the Cleveland Clinic says.
The clinic offers these suggestions for women:
- Deal directly with challenging situations, instead of avoiding them.
- Accept and embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- Focus on the present, rather than worrying about the future.
- Trust your instincts and listen to what your "gut" tells you.
- Honor and accept yourself.
- Don't be afraid to seek professional help when you need it.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.