(HealthDay News) -- The skin is your body's largest organ, and it requires tender care to stay healthy.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these suggestions to care for your skin, inside and out:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Carefully and thoroughly cleanse your skin each day, removing all makeup before bed.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Use a gentle toner on your skin after you wash.
- Always moisturize your skin after cleansing and toning, even if your skin is oily.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.