3. In a different pan, heat the milk and butter until the butter has melted.
4. Combine the flour, oats and salt in a mixing bowl; make a well and pour in the yeast mixture and about half (a little more than 1/2 cup) of the butter/milk mixture. Using a whisk, stir from the center outwards to incorporate the liquid. When the mixture is smooth and all lumps are gone, add the rest of the butter/milk mixture and the eggs, and beat for a few minutes to make a nice batter. Cover it again with a damp tea towel, and set it to rest in a warm place for 15 minutes.
5. Drain the raisins well and incorporate the raisins and the buffalo worms into the batter with a spatula. Cover and allow to rise in a warm place for half an hour.
6. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and ladle a generous amount of batter into the center. Lift and rotate the pan such that the batter covers the bottom. Shake now and again to loosen the crêpe and allow it to brown nicely. Flip or turn the crêpe and brown the other side.
7. While frying the crêpes, mix the powdered sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
8. Set the crêpes on a warm plate and serve with cinnamon sugar or golden syrup.