(HealthDay News) -- If you're pregnant and you've got a headache, it may not be wise to turn to medication to control your pain.
The American Pregnancy Association offers these suggestions for additional ways to manage a headache while you're pregnant:
- Soothe sinus headaches with a warm cloth or compress across your nose and eyes.
- Manage tension headache pain with a cold wrap around the bottom of your neck.
- Lie down in a dark, quiet room, and perform deep breathing techniques.
- Try a neck and shoulder massage.
- Relax in a warm bath or shower.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.