(HealthDay News) -- Stomach pain can be caused by factors including diet and lifestyle, illness and infections.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the following actions can help prevent many stomach aches:
- Eat smaller, more frequent meals instead of only a few large ones.
- Choose healthy, well-balanced meals that are high in fiber and rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid foods that cause gas.
- Drink lots of water each day.
- Get plenty of regular exercise.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.