(HealthDay News) -- It takes some work to keep skin clear, moisturized and looking young and healthy.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these skin care suggestions:
- Drink a lot of water every day. It will show on the outside.
- Gently but thoroughly wash your face twice each day.
- Always remove makeup before bed.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Use a toner after you wash to get rid of any leftover dirt, makeup or oil.
- Always use a moisturizer, even if your skin is oily. You may opt for an oil-free brand.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.