(HealthDay News) -- If you often feel out of breath or seem to tire easily, you probably should better pace yourself.
Here are suggestions to help boost your energy, courtesy of National Jewish Health:
- Work slower, and take short, frequent breaks. Don't rush yourself.
- Find the most efficient way to perform everyday tasks. Don't make yourself work harder than you have to.
- Break out strenuous tasks into smaller projects, with breaks in between.
- Breathe slowly and deeply, and avoid short, jerky breaths.
- Plan your activities, schedule time for them, and relax.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.