(HealthDay News) -- For seniors, regular dental visits are as important as ever.
The Cleveland Clinic lists these questions that older patients and their dentists should discuss:
- Are you visiting the dentist often enough?
- Have you noticed any recent changes in your mouth?
- Do you have any teeth that are loose, sensitive or bothering you in any way?
- Do you have problems tasting, swallowing or chewing food?
- Do you have any pain, bleeding or sores in your mouth?
- Do you have any swelling or bumps near the teeth?
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.