(HealthDay News) -- Before you hit the road for an extended vacation, don't forget to pack a medical supply kit.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions for what to include:
- Sterile pads, bandages and cotton, as well as an antiseptic.
- Scissors, tweezers, thermometer and antibacterial wash.
- Basic over-the-counter products, such as a pain reliever, decongestant and motion-sickness medication.
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Anti-diarrhea medication and an antacid.
- Toilet paper and a clean washcloth.
- If you're going to a warm climate, pack some salt tablets to help prevent excess sweating.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.