(HealthDay News) -- Getting regular exercise is great for your body and can help relieve stress. But as with any beneficial activity, you can overdo it.
The American Council on Exercise offers these warning signs of over-exercise:
- Difficulty exercising to your normal level.
- Feeling uncoordinated.
- Taking longer than usual to recover.
- Faster heart rate (in the morning) and blood pressure levels at rest.
- Lack of appetite.
- Headache and muscle aches.
- Digestive or stomach problems.
- More frequent illness, bone injuries or muscular injuries.
- Problems sleeping.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.