U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals

Top-Ranked Pediatric Hospitals for Neurology & Neurosurgery

These are the 50 top-ranked centers for children with serious neurological problems. Survival following complex surgery, surgical complications and infection prevention were among the kinds of data, collected from a detailed U.S. News survey of children's hospitals, that produced 83.3 percent of each hospital's score. The other 16.7 percent reflects how many of 450 pediatric neurologists and neurosurgeons responding to surveys in 2012, 2013 and 2014 recommended the hospital for serious cases.

How We Rank Children's Hospitals

See All Specialty Rankings

Showing 1–10 of 50

National Rank Hospital U.S. News Score
#1

Boston Children's Hospital

Boston, MA

100.0 / 100
#2

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA

95.9 / 100
#3

Johns Hopkins Children's Center

Baltimore, MD

94.5 / 100
#4

Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

Chicago, IL

90.5 / 100

Featured Sponsor

#5

St. Louis Children's Hospital-Washington University

Saint Louis, MO

90.1 / 100
#6

Texas Children's Hospital

Houston, TX

89.4 / 100
#7

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

Cincinnati, OH

87.0 / 100
#8

Miami Children's Hospital

Miami, FL

85.8 / 100
#9

Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC

Pittsburgh, PA

85.2 / 100
#10

Nationwide Children's Hospital

Columbus, OH

84.2 / 100

1 2 3 .. 5>

Hospital Search