Top-Ranked Pediatric Hospitals for Cardiology & Heart Surgery
These are the 50 top-ranked pediatric heart centers. Clinical research, surgical survival, and ability to prevent bloodstream infections were among the factors making up 75 percent of the score, based mostly on data from a U.S. News survey of children's hospitals. The other 25 percent reflects how many of 450 pediatric cardiologists and heart surgeons surveyed in 2010, 2011, and 2012 recommended the hospital. How We Rank Children's Hospitals
Editor's Note, 6/14/2012: Some children's hospitals in this specialty were initially misranked due to a programming error that affected their scores. The website now displays correct rankings. For more information including how the rankings changed, get details here.
Showing 31–40 of 50
|National Rank||Hospital||U.S. News Score|
Oak Lawn, IL
Saint Petersburg, FL
Little Rock, AR