The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 15||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Physical rehabilitation
- Stop-smoking program
- Women's health center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Ambulance services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||2|
|Registered nurses:||16||Registered nurses:||10|
|Licensed practical nurses:||0||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||43,269||Emergency room visits:||8,316|
|Births:||1||Number of Beds:||15|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements