The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 41||Parent system: Valley Health System|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Fitness center
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||5||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||25||Registered nurses:||12|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||4|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||33,742||Emergency room visits:||5,780|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||41|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements