The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 161||Parent system: Carilion Clinic|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Hospice and Palliative care)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Home health services*
- Physical rehabilitation
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)*
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||45||Registered nurses:||29|
|Licensed practical nurses:||22||Licensed practical nurses:||9|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||28,326||Emergency room visits:||15,517|
|Births:||186||Number of Beds:||161|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements