The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 47||Parent system: Universal Health Services, Inc.|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Certified trauma center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Wound management services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||41||Registered nurses:||21|
|Licensed practical nurses:||9||Licensed practical nurses:||7|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||3,808||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||47|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements