The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Tuberculosis and other respiratory diseases|
|Number of Beds: 72||Parent system: Texas Department of State Health Services|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Infection isolation room
- Dental services*
- Fitness center
- HIV-AIDS services
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services* and Geriatric services*)
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||17||Registered nurses:||3|
|Licensed practical nurses:||16||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||204||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||72|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements