The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 82||Parent system: Solara Healthcare|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Infection isolation room
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||35||Registered nurses:||24|
|Licensed practical nurses:||11||Licensed practical nurses:||7|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||82|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements