The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 196||Parent system: Select Medical Corporation|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Infection isolation room
- Kidney dialysis
- Physical rehabilitation
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||133||Registered nurses:||70|
|Licensed practical nurses:||15||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||2,165||Emergency room visits:||28|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||196|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements