The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 75||Parent system: Reliant Healthcare Partners|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Infection isolation room
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Consultation and Geriatric services)
- Sports medicine
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Translation services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||15||Registered nurses:||25|
|Licensed practical nurses:||17||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||9,772||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||75|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements