The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 59||Parent system: Kindred Healthcare|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Infection isolation room
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||32||Registered nurses:||6|
|Licensed practical nurses:||20||Licensed practical nurses:||5|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||59|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements