The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 62||Parent system: HEALTHSOUTH Corporation|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Sports medicine
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- Single photon emission CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||10||Registered nurses:||2|
|Licensed practical nurses:||13||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||20,850||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||62|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements