The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 64||Parent system:|
- Burn care
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care, Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Neonatal intensive care
- Neonatal intermediate care
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||58||Registered nurses:||20|
|Licensed practical nurses:||4||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||20,928||Emergency room visits:||414|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||64|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements