The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: Surgical|
|Number of Beds: 24||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Bariatric/weight control services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Translation services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||59||Registered nurses:||47|
|Licensed practical nurses:||5||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||5,550||Emergency room visits:||841|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||24|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements