The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 56||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Dental services
- Kidney dialysis
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||34||Registered nurses:||45|
|Licensed practical nurses:||12||Licensed practical nurses:||12|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||7,034||Emergency room visits:||2,055|
|Births:||246||Number of Beds:||56|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements