The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 40||Parent system: Select Medical Corporation|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management and Palliative care)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric services (Consultation)
- Wound management services
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||38||Registered nurses:||10|
|Licensed practical nurses:||3||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||40|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements