The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Alcoholism and other chemical dependency|
|Number of Beds: 131||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Intermediate nursing care)
- Dental services
- Fitness center
- HIV-AIDS services
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services*, Consultation*, Geriatric services* and Outpatient care*)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||19||Registered nurses:||15|
|Licensed practical nurses:||9||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||NA||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||131|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements