The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 98||Parent system: Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room*
- Complementary/alternative medicine
- Fitness center
- Geriatric services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||6||Physicians and dentists*:||2|
|Registered nurses:||97||Registered nurses:||23|
|Licensed practical nurses:||26||Licensed practical nurses:||4|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||193,075||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||98|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements