The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Alcoholism and other chemical dependency|
|Number of Beds: 68||Parent system:|
- HIV-AIDS services
- Psychiatric services (Consultation and Geriatric services)
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient support groups
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||5||Physicians and dentists*:||11|
|Registered nurses:||33||Registered nurses:||57|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||68|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements