The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Children's psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 33||Parent system: Devereux|
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Genetic testing/counseling
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation, Geriatric services* and Outpatient care*)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||2||Physicians and dentists*:||8|
|Registered nurses:||3||Registered nurses:||11|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||10||Emergency room visits:||10|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||33|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements