The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 148||Parent system: Main Line Health|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization)
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||9|
|Registered nurses:||39||Registered nurses:||63|
|Licensed practical nurses:||17||Licensed practical nurses:||12|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||51,607||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||148|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements