The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 83||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Dental services
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Consultation and Outpatient care)
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Ambulance services
- Help with government services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||9||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||35||Registered nurses:||7|
|Licensed practical nurses:||10||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||148,997||Emergency room visits:||4,675|
|Births:||58||Number of Beds:||83|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements