The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 48||Parent system: St. Charles Health System, Inc.|
- Birthing room
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Certified trauma center
- Extracorporeal shock lithotripter
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center*
- Stop-smoking program
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||10||Physicians and dentists*:||6|
|Registered nurses:||81||Registered nurses:||89|
|Licensed practical nurses:||0||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||62,012||Emergency room visits:||17,178|
|Births:||296||Number of Beds:||48|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements