The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 25||Parent system: St. Charles Health System, Inc.|
- End-of-life services (Hospice, Pain management and Palliative care)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Home health services*
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||40||Registered nurses:||19|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||35,047||Emergency room visits:||8,636|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||25|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements