The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 131||Parent system:|
- Birthing room
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
- Sports medicine
- Urgent-care center
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||6||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||143||Registered nurses:||58|
|Licensed practical nurses:||13||Licensed practical nurses:||12|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||198,309||Emergency room visits:||22,636|
|Births:||526||Number of Beds:||131|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements