The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 290||Parent system: New York State Office of Mental Health|
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman*
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
- Health fairs
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||49||Physicians and dentists*:||8|
|Registered nurses:||140||Registered nurses:||15|
|Licensed practical nurses:||4||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||NA||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||290|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements