The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 15||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Hospice)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Dental services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||3||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||11||Registered nurses:||8|
|Licensed practical nurses:||9||Licensed practical nurses:||4|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||8,452||Emergency room visits:||7,986|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||15|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements