The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 155||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Arthritis center
- Dental services
- Fitness center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Consultation)
- Stop-smoking program
- Sports medicine
- Women's health center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||68||Registered nurses:||90|
|Licensed practical nurses:||10||Licensed practical nurses:||5|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||68,822||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||155|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements