The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 53||Parent system: Fundamental Long Term Care Holdings, LLC|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Bariatric/weight control services
- Kidney dialysis
- Wound management services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||16||Registered nurses:||8|
|Licensed practical nurses:||13||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||53|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements