The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 80||Parent system: Presbyterian Healthcare Services|
- Birthing room
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Fitness center
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Ambulance services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Translation services
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
- Single photon emission CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||18||Physicians and dentists*:||4|
|Registered nurses:||40||Registered nurses:||41|
|Licensed practical nurses:||10||Licensed practical nurses:||3|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||109,279||Emergency room visits:||22,486|
|Births:||311||Number of Beds:||80|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements