The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Religiously operated||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 18||Parent system: Trinity Health|
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Stop-smoking program
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Translation services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||2||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||14||Registered nurses:||6|
|Licensed practical nurses:||5||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||13,518||Emergency room visits:||811|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||18|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements