The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Children's general|
|Number of Beds: 149||Parent system:|
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services and Outpatient care)
- Sleep center
- Sports medicine
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Translation services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||41||Physicians and dentists*:||22|
|Registered nurses:||111||Registered nurses:||49|
|Licensed practical nurses:||8||Licensed practical nurses:||6|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||197,560||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||149|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements