The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 152||Parent system: Universal Health Services, Inc.|
- Burn care
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization and Psychiatric emergency services)
- Geriatric services
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation and Geriatric services)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||3|
|Registered nurses:||41||Registered nurses:||27|
|Licensed practical nurses:||0||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||1,692||Emergency room visits:||1|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||152|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements