The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 40||Parent system: AcuityHealthcare, LP|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Kidney dialysis
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||NA|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||NA|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||NA|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||40|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements