The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 105||Parent system:|
- Birthing room
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Fitness center
- HIV-AIDS services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
- Sports medicine
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||11||Physicians and dentists*:||2|
|Registered nurses:||52||Registered nurses:||24|
|Licensed practical nurses:||3||Licensed practical nurses:||3|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||77,188||Emergency room visits:||7,672|
|Births:||147||Number of Beds:||105|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements