The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: County||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 148||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Chiropractic services
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Ambulance services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||2||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||9||Registered nurses:||5|
|Licensed practical nurses:||6||Licensed practical nurses:||2|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||3,222||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||148|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements