The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 112||Parent system: Health Management Associates|
- Birthing room
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Geriatric services
- Psychiatric services (Consultation and Geriatric services)
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||7||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||50||Registered nurses:||72|
|Licensed practical nurses:||28||Licensed practical nurses:||13|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||17,782||Emergency room visits:||15,751|
|Births:||163||Number of Beds:||112|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements